Affiliate Terms and conditions for La Lune® Creative LLC – A Web and Graphic Design Company.
Date Last Updated: May 14th, 2020
Affiliate Terms of Agreement
While most applications are accepted, La Lune® reserves the right to refuse or terminate any affiliate relationship with sites deemed to contain objectionable material.
Affiliates are awarded 10% from product purchases made by customers entering the La Lune website through valid affiliate links within 30 days of clicking through a valid link.
Black Label, Black Label Lite, and Black Label Black plans do not qualify for referrals.
Serviced based referrals earn a flat rate of $100 per booking for our Pro service, and $50 for our Plus service and must be approved.
Any commissions earned on refunded purchases will be invalidated and deducted from the affiliate’s account or retained from future earnings as necessary.
All accounts will be paid out in $USD via PayPal. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to maintain an active PayPal account that can accept payment. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that all contact and payment details are updated and maintained.
Payouts will be made on or before the last day of the month.
We expect all affiliates to adhere to the guidelines set out by the FTC. Please properly disclose any endorsements or affiliates you make in regards to La Lune.
You may not:
- Establish domains with similar spelling to La Lune® for the purpose of generating affiliate commissions.
- Generate commissions through pay-to-click, like Google ads or Facebook ads.
- Generate commissions through click exchange.
- Generate commissions through paid or pay-per-click advertisement.
- Generate commissions through coupon or discount specific websites.
- Cookie stuffing techniques.
- Share on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Groups/Pages, Pinterest, etc)
- Share in blog posts
- Add our banners to your website or blog
La Lune® reserves the right to withhold referral commissions or terminate the affiliate relationship at any time.